Looking for “servo.ino” file

Hello
I recently bought the Sunfounder Rollarm kit and the instructions say that once the board is plugged into the laptop, the driver will install and I’ll be able to locate a folder with a servo.ino file to load in to help complete initial setup is servos before final installation. I don’t get a folder path and can not find this .ino file (searches all Arduino folders, after I installed the IDE software). Can anyone offer any advice? Appears that I have connectivity because I can open up Tools within IDE and I can see the board and port info.

the instructions say that once the board is plugged into the laptop, the driver will install and I'll be able to locate a folder with a servo.ino file to load in to help complete initial setup

Are the instructions available on line ?

I was following the instruction manual that came in the package so same instructions likely are on the Sunfounder website. I’ve contacted their CS but haven’t received a reply.

Go find the instructions on the Sunfounder website and post a link to them here.

I split this thread into a separate topic because it went off into discussion of a completely unrelated issue, but that split caused the post that mentioned it had been resolved to be moved to the other thread.

Here is the resolution:

crcorc:
I was able to find the servo.ino file.