Looking for some sample ESP8266 programs ?

Im looking for some sample ESP8266 programs that use LED strips.

I have programmed several sketches for the Arduino UNO that use LED strips, but now I want to have some user input using a iPhone, so that's why I am now using a WiFi capable board (ESP8266).

Anyone have some samples or some good links to a few programs?

Thanks!!

Lots of them here

When using an ESP to control WS281x ledstrip in combination with it's wifi capabilities, make sure to use a library that supports DMA or UART mode like Makuna/NeoPixelBus and do not use bit-banged methods as the temporarily disabling of interrupts disturbs Wifi connection.

Deva_Rishi:
When using an ESP to control WS281x ledstrip in combination with it’s wifi capabilities, make sure to use a library that supports DMA or UART mode like Makuna/NeoPixelBus and do not use bit-banged methods as the temporarily disabling of interrupts disturbs Wifi connection.

This is true, but I ran a Christmas display using three Wemos D1 Mini’s. I also was using the OTA library to facilitate remote programming of the ESP’s. I never ran into a WiFi problem during the uploads. (I suspect that once the OTA code was started that interrupts were turned off.)

I never ran into a WiFi problem during the uploads.

During uploads all processing is dedicated to Wifi. The problem occurs when using bit-banged method to send a ledstrip signal, due to it's timing sensitive nature, interrupts would have to be turned off, which usually causes connection problems.