Looking for someone that can help write a code. (beginner willing to pay)

Hello! I am a beginner to the arduino world and looking for someone that is willing to help me write code to run a series of devices with my Arduino. I'm looking for someone that can teach me what I want to write and not do it for me. I'd really appreciate it and I'm willing to pay for the help. Thank you!

Hello Ian,

I have a few clients that I tutor, sometimes on a project basis sometimes on a monthly basis working on specific problems.

Take a look at my website WWW.EmbeddedAT.com where you can see some of the types of projects and the areas of expertise I have.

If you think I can help you then please just drop me an email to Peter@EmbeddedAT.com and we can have a chat about what you are wanting to learn and how you want to learn it.

Cheers Pete.

Bainesbunch: Hello Ian,

I have a few clients that I tutor, sometimes on a project basis sometimes on a monthly basis working on specific problems.

Take a look at my website WWW.EmbeddedAT.com where you can see some of the types of projects and the areas of expertise I have.

If you think I can help you then please just drop me an email to Peter@EmbeddedAT.com and we can have a chat about what you are wanting to learn and how you want to learn it.

Cheers Pete.

Thank you, Sir! I will most definitely be dropping you an email!