Looking for someone to help me design/build an Arduino based project (will pay)

OK - So I purchased an Arduino board and started downloading the software and reading thru tutorials and such and realize that I simply just don't have enough time to dedicate to this project myself right now; but I have an idea that I want to see followed thru and I think using the Arduino to do it is the best bet for now...so...I am looking for someone who I can work with to help get a project built. I build guitar effects pedals and have an idea for a new pedal that works with Impulse Response files to do cabinet simulation. I would like it to be able to plug a guitar into the unit and have the tone be shaped via the IR files; which would provide the EQ curve. It would need to have a way for you to easily add new IR files to it. I would also like there to be a way that it can save multiple IR files to it and have a way to change thru different ones saved (with a knob). Anybody willing to help?

Jim jim@americanhc.com

You might want to post this in Gigs and Collaborations - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,26.0.html

Thank you; will do!