Looking for someone to write a menu based on m2tklib.

Hi all !

I'm looking for someone who can write a menu for 128x64 GLCD , using m2tklib library. This doesn't have to be full, working menu - I just need a "frame" where I can put my variables etc . Menu structure have to be like this :

Main screen displaying 8 temperatures. When pressing a button, screen displaying 12 variables , when button pressed again go to menu :

• Temperature
  • Windows -Alarms -Settings

Sub menus for Temparature : * Pump 1 ( displaying curent values of 2 variables and giving posibility to change both of them in range 10 - 50, save and exit options ) * Pump 2 ( displaying curent values of 2 variables and giving posibility to change both of them in range 10 - 50,save and exit options ) * Pump 3 ( displaying curent values of 2 variables and giving posibility to change both of them in range 10 - 50, save and exit options ) * Furnace ( displaying curent values of 2 variables and giving posibility to change both of them in range 10 - 50, save and exit options ) )

Sub menus for Windows : * ALL * LEFT * RIGHT * 1 * 2 * 3 * 4 * 5 * 6

Sub menus for * ALL ( sub-sub menu ) - this sub menu is the same for all sub menus of windows.

close

open

set value :

Alarm and settings empty for now.

I hope that somebody can understand what I'm trying to say :) I would pay for a help - just make your offer .

What you are describing here is not a menu it is a full blown UI with changing inputs etc. over several screens.

Well, lets call it UI then :) I just need a "frame" - design of those screens and relations beetween them. Rest of the code is done - I'll just adapt it to new "UI" .

ADDED :

I've got it working. Topic to be deleted.

Glad you got it working :)