Looking for volume encoder with push-in toggle switch

I'm having a heck of a time finding a non-detented (smooth turning) volume encoder with push-in shaft as a toggle switch. Everything I can find has detents -- or -- if it is smooth turning, it doesn't have push-in switch feature.

Does anyone know of a good place online to find such a switch?


Rotary encoder, no switch, no detent


Thanks I will look over that link reference. But just for my understanding, 'no switch' means what?, no turning all the way to the left and hitting a detent to an 'off' position?