Looking to hire programmer for remote temperature monitoring.

I've got an application where it would be nice to be able to monitor temperature, humidity, and possibly add motion/jostle sensing. Wifi would not be available in these areas so I'd like to me able to monitor this over cellular. Also I'd like to be able to set some parameters where it would alert me via text if the temperature was outside a certain range.
I would think a platform like Arduino and a GSM shield would be capable of such a thing, but there may be better solutions out there as well that I'm not aware of.

If this is something you think you'd be able to tackle, please send me a DM and we can discuss further details. Of course I am willing to compensate for completing the project that meets my needs. I have a fairly technical background but don't have the coding experience needed. Thanks for reading and feel free to contact me if this is something you are interest in.

Like this?

Yeah that would basically meet my needs. It would be nice if it had the ability to have the sensors in a location separate from the controller, like 50-100ft away. Also I'd like the ability to monitor motion with the device as well. However depending on costs, this might be what I settle on.

graveltravel:
Yeah that would basically meet my needs. It would be nice if it had the ability to have the sensors in a location separate from the controller, like 50-100ft away. Also I'd like the ability to monitor motion with the device as well. However depending on costs, this might be what I settle on.

It's highly unlikely that anyone capable will build you a custom device for a lower cost than that.

If you will not find anybody other...
I have experiences with web interfaces where microcontroller can send datas and web interface can control it, it can also show datas to user via graphs, real-time updates etc...
E-mail contact: martinius96@gmail.com

There is something like this available as well:

However it has no GSM or humidity detector.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.