loop (NEWB) I cant get Processing to get my Arduino into action. HELP!

I am trying to get a 3 servo tiny cnc project to work. I tried to follow all of the steps provided by the sketch writer and designer of the project.....but still Ive got nothing. I have worked with him at trying to get the project moving and he has been a great help....but still nothing. very frustrated at my first attempt of and arduino project. All of the project information is at plotterbot.com and the files are on github.

I dont really care if its this sketch or another. I just want 3 micro servos to move to g code so I can do some small plotting. X,Y,Z(pen up and down)

I have also looked into doing the micro servo robotic arm plotter approach. I have tried copying and pasting codes from other peoples projects but just error error erroooooooor and I am not savvy enough to debug.

Processing and Arduino sketches for Tiny cnc.txt (13.8 KB)

I am trying to get a 3 servo tiny cnc project to work.

But, you are having problems, and you want us to guess what they are. I'll pass.

but just error error erroooooooor

I copied the Arduino code into an IDE window, hit compile and got this error message Binary sketch size: 11,426 bytes (of a 32,256 byte maximum)

PaulS and AWOL- thanksfor taking the time to read. Sorry. My problem is that I have the two sketches, but don't know how to get them to talk to each other. What info do I have to change or plug in for the processing sketch to drive the arduino sketch.

What info do I have to change or plug in for the processing sketch to drive the arduino sketch.

First, you need to make sure that your Arduino is connected to the second serial port in the list that Processing has.

What is in that list? Is your Arduino connected to that port? NO ONE should publish crap like that code on the internet.

Add:

println("Serial ports that the Arduino could be connected to:");
println(Serial.list());

at the top of setup() in the Processing sketch.

When we know that the Arduino is visible to the Processing sketch, and that it is in the position in the list that Processing is expectin it to be, we can address any other issues you have.