lcd.print("Exhale 4 sec");
delay(1000);
lcd.setCursor(0,1);
lcd.print("Exhale 5 sec");
delay(1000);
lcd.setCursor(0,1);
lcd.print("Exhale 6 sec");
delay(1000);

How can I do this so it keeps looping until another commands comes in and the program executes that command?

Do you actually want help here in this thread, or someone to do it for you in your other thread in G&C?

Whatever comes first. I had to try in more than one place because different people see different threads, so I decided to diversify instead of just posting in one section. If you have a clue as to how to help me, please do. Thanks.

codewriter123:
Whatever comes first.

Yeah but say that member Silente who PMd you in G&C starts working on it with you behind the scenes, and then I or some other member start working here in public. I would be mightily peeved if I posted a solution here and find out later that was a waste of time because you were busy with Silente and had some solution there.

Definitely your help would not be a waste of time. I need help with another part of my code, hence the reason why I also posted it there. G&C is charged. I needed to try both ways. Sometimes the chances of people responding to this threat is little to none. sometimes it has 1k views with maybe just 2 or 3 answers. And he hasn't helped me yet. He charges, that is what G&C is for. If I can work little by little for my code, then your input becomes more valuable than his input. Plus, different people have different experience. He is not an experienced coder. I don't want to keep comparing. If you can help me even a little bit, I would definitely appreciate it. Otherwise, thanks.

codewriter123:
He is not an experienced coder.

Then perhaps he shouldn't be PM-ing from G&C, especially if he's hoping to get paid.

I think the first thing you should do (and this goes under the heading of helping, not providing code :wink: ) is look at and digest blink without delay. Don't be put off by the word "blink", since it's a technique that can be used for many timing related issues.

As an exercise try, for example, just to "blink" two different messages on the lcd, perhaps "message 1" and "message 2" delay()-lessly.

I wrote a sketch to cycle delay()-lessly though a bunch of messages, all of which are held in an array. It has a button to control an led, to prove that there's no blocking.

Post back if you want it ;)... maybe you want to experiment first.

Clue: arrays.

So basically that BlinkWithoutDelay is stating the variable as either Low or High first, and then commanding to do the opposite in the loop, right?