Lost code in Arduino create for pressure transducer project

HI guys i've lost my sketch in Arduino create, not quite sure what i've done, i wanted to share to see if some one could help me but somehow it turned into a link.

https://create.arduino.cc/editor/damiensmith/bc95749d-04f1-4915-9cd4-a41672435947/preview

what im trying to create is a hydraulic logging Arduino with 2 analog transducers 0-5v 0-10000 psi (i want to convert to bar), and 2 digital inputs (activate when a and b port valves activate).

purpose of the project;

• log when valve activated and the time it takes for spool to move for both a and b port.
    *log pressure from two separate locations on machine to inspect for hydraulic faults.
    *data to be viewed on on serial monitor and log to CSV to create lines graphs.

please any help would be appreciated, i'm hoping i have done something dumb and it is easy to recover.

Also would like to have someone review my code as there seem to be errors in there that i cannot remove as i'm not to familiar with Arduino or editor. i think i've had a decent crack at the code but obviously i'm not the full bottle with coding any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Damien

seems you've overwritten your code with just the link.... any backup?

I don’t think I did backup I was using online IDE not sure if I saved a copy on my computer somewhere I’ll check. Thank you.

damiensmith:
I don’t think I did backup I was using online IDE not sure if I saved a copy on my computer somewhere I’ll check. Thank you.

always good to back-up... Hope you have one...