love o meter project 3 in arduino starter kit

so i just bought the starter kit and i am stuck on project 3 the love o meter i get a error message when i try to upload it does anyone know why this is not working?

Please don’t post screen shots like that, it is not neccessary. Post your sketch by copy & pasting it from the IDE into your post using code tags (the </> icon). Do the same for error messages using the “Copy Error Messages” button on the right.
32850c8f845718f13a4bc1b369ba75431c8a9d5e.png

Did you change anything at all in the sketch? I suggest you copy it again from wherever you downloaded it from. You may have accidentally hit [RETURN] and split a code line into two without putting a line continuation marker on the end of the previous line.

In the middle of the if … else if … else if structure you have this line:

else if (temperature >= baselineTemp + && temperature < baselineTemp + 4) {…

I think you’ve got a number missing. It should be something like this:

else if (temperature >= baselineTemp + 2 && temperature < baselineTemp + 4) {…

EDIT

I can also see a line

digitalWrite(3, LOW):

that should be

digitalWrite(3, LOW);

(it needs a semicolon, not a colon at the end).

oke you were right about the 2 i missed that. but now it gives this message

Arduino: 1.7.11 (Windows 8.1), Board: "Arduino Uno"

sketch_oct10c.ino:1:25: error: expected ',' or ';' before ':' token

sketch_oct10c.ino: In function 'void loop()':

sketch_oct10c.ino:14:3: error: expected ';' before 'Serial'

sketch_oct10c.ino:22:20: error: 'baselineTemp' was not declared in this scope

Error compiling.

This report would have more information with "Show verbose output during compilation" enabled in File > Preferences.

but now it gives this message

When you compile some code you didn't post. All we can suggest, then, is that you look real close at line 1. It would be very unusual to see a : on line 1 of any sketch.

oh i found the solution i forgot an other ; and now it works thanks for the help