low level code programming

hi, i need to control a bit better the hardware, changing the pwm frequency and adc speed and things like that.

instead of searching everything each time, there is a useful guide/reference on how to do it? i have already worked with low-level stuff, but it was slow and painful, there is anything to speed the development up?

also, where i can find the complete list of register name supported by the compiler? searching on the datasheet and then double check if its supported by the compiler its a pretty slow way to do it.

thanks for the help. Andrea

To my knowledge, the Arduino follows the exact names of the registers and bit fields inside the registers in the datasheet.

I guess you have seen the examples in the datasheet, not sure if there is a better guide.

searching on the datasheet and then double check if its supported by the compiler its a pretty slow way to do it.

All names of the datasheet are supported.

instead of searching everything each time, there is a useful guide/reference on how to do it?

One that includeds all possible hardware configurations and is better than the datasheet? No, that doesn't exist. There are several tutorials that describe that hardware options in an easier language than the datasheet does but they are usually written for a specific topic, I doubt there is one that describes all features of the processor(s).