low level programming in ARDUINO IDE

hi there, i tried more than one to write my arduino codes by using the name of registers as named in datasheet,as example if want to access two wire interface i write the directly on TWICR registers and so on, the code which written in IDE direct working with out any problem but when i include any libraries which i had written the code refuse to compile and show error massage. in the attached file i include BMP_085.h and I2C_master.h libraries in which i write my codes by using low level programming’embedded c’ so this program doesn’t work

#include "Arduino.h"
#include <DirectIO.h>
#include <BMP_085.h>
#include <I2C_master.h>

void setup() {
  // put your setup code here, to run once:
Serial.begin(9600);
BMP_inilaization();
}

void loop() {
  // put your main code here, to run repeatedly:
  long int tempe,altit,pressu;
  tempe=BMP_reading(temperature);		
  altit=BMP_reading(2);
  pressu=BMP_reading(pressure);

}

and the errors massages are

In file included from C:\Users\hesham_omr\Documents\Arduino\libraries\BMP085_h\/BMP_085.h:3,
                 from C:\Users\hesham_omr\Documents\Arduino\libraries\BMP085_h\BMP_085.c:1:
C:\Users\hesham_omr\Documents\Arduino\libraries\I2C_master_h/I2C_master.c: In function 'TWI_Ini':
C:\Users\hesham_omr\Documents\Arduino\libraries\I2C_master_h/I2C_master.c:5: error: 'TWBR' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:\Users\hesham_omr\Documents\Arduino\libraries\I2C_master_h/I2C_master.c:5: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
C:\Users\hesham_omr\Documents\Arduino\libraries\I2C_master_h/I2C_master.c:5: error: for each function it appears in.)
C:\Users\hesham_omr\Documents\Arduino\libraries\I2C_master_h/I2C_master.c:7: error: 'TWSR' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:\Users\hesham_omr\Documents\Arduino\libraries\I2C_master_h/I2C_master.c: In function 'TWI_start':

as shown in error massages, it say that TWBR,TWER are undeclared although they are names of registers in ATmage

Does your library include "Arduino.h"? That's where all those register names are defined.

i include it in main program IDE, but also it not recognize the name of registers

hisham_omr:
i include it in main program IDE, but also it not recognize the name of registers

Each library header also has to include it if they want to be able to use the register names defined there.

Post the code you're having trouble with. It is impossible to debug something we can't see. Post the code and the error messages. Post them using code tags. If you don't know what that means, then please read the forum rules in the "How To Use This Forum" thread.

thanks you to help me to show my code.
i upload my code and some of error massages.

Which board are you compiling for?

arduino uno