Low voltage cutoff, wireless signals, and transistor switching.

Hi guys!

I'm making a project that involves having 2 separate arduinos communicating with 433 mhz RF transmitter/receiver combos.

I'm better with the programming side of things so I'm hoping to get some help on the circuitry.

One of the arduinos will run on a 3.7V battery and be packed in a small box. It will control about 10 LEDs, a motor, and a speaker based on wireless signals it receives. I've found a battery charger board that cuts the lithium battery off at 2.5V and back on at 2.9V (after it recovers) so I've adapted that with a 5v booster board and a 4077 quad NOR IC to make a cutoff circuit that keeps the arduino off after the battery has died and recovered, until the USB is plugged in. It also keeps the arduino off while charging the battery.

Will the voltage booster and the 4077 draw a lot of current from the drained battery if it isn't recharged for a few days? Do I need any resistors or diodes in there?

How big of a battery might I need to power 10 LEDS, a 170ma motor, an RF transeiver set, and a speaker on an 8% duty cycle for a few days? All through a 5v booster.

Besides that I think I'll be using the arduino to PWM control 2N3906 transistors that switch the LEDs, motor (FF130), and speaker, which should be under 200 ma each. Might need a bigger transistor for the motor current.

I'm really new at the hardware stuff so let me know if this makes sense!