LSTM neural network on Arduino 33 sense BLE using tensorflow lite

I have train my LSTM network and deploy it on the Arduino but my problem is that as you know the input of the LSTM network is as follows (window length of the time series data),(features) in my case 256 window length and 6 axis IMU data which means 2D input however all of the examples that I have seen are only 1D input

here is the Arduino code that used to assign the model’s input

input->data.f[0] =aX

and when trying to modify the code to fit my input dimension
(256,6) like this
input->data.f[0][0] =aX

I got this error
fall_detection:142:44: error: invalid types 'float[int]' for array subscript
tflInputTensor->data.f[samplesRead][5] = (gZ + 2000.0) / 4000.0;

Please follow the advice on posting a programming question given in Read this before posting a programming question

In particular note the advice to Auto format code in the IDE and to use code tags when posting code here as it prevents some combinations of characters in code being interpreted as HTML commands such as italics, bold or a smiley character, all of which render the code useless

I have train my LSTM network and deploy it on the Arduino but my problem is that as you know the input of the LSTM network is as follows (window length of the time series data),(features) in my case 256 window length and 6 axis IMU data which means 2D input however all of the examples that I have seen are only 1D input

here is the Arduino code that used to assign the model's input

input->data.f[0] =aX

and when trying to modify the code to fit my input dimension
(256,6) like this

input->data.f[0][0] =aX

I got this error

fall_detection:142:44: error: invalid types 'float[int]' for array subscript
       tflInputTensor->data.f[samplesRead][5] = (gZ + 2000.0) / 4000.0;

So fix it already!

Paul

@osamauno, please do not cross-post. Threads merged.

I don't understand what I have to do