M4M for M2M

Devilishly handsome male looking for another male to bond over my Microcontroller to Microcontroller project.

If you are bored and wouldn't mind taking a young grasshopper up in your free time, I skype, text, phone, forum doesn't matter.

I have a touch LCD display with its own microcontroller that I would like to get to know the arduino on a more personal level.

Object of the romance is To slave the arduino to the master touchscreen. I am confident with the display module GUI but haven't a clue about the arduino.

The arduino is currently drawing power from the rs232 aux port on my touch screens microcontroller and seems to be doing fine. I have TX and RX all wired up but I can't seem to flip the pin13 LED on the uno.

I don't know how to post up my code but I got unlimited text messages! Someone let me pick at their brain!

Ten out of ten for style...

...but minus several million for failing to post in the "displays" section.

Didn't even know there was a display section. I really just want to know how to talk between my screens controller to the arduino.

The display has its own firmware with a "macro" style for coding. I am pretty sure I can send data out of the display but I need to know how to recieve it with the arduino.

Could a moderator please assist a lost soul and stick me in where I need to be? Thank you!

Forwards:
Could a moderator please assist a lost soul and stick me in where I need to be?

Done.