mA current measurement from 120-130V DC

Hi,

I would like to measure the flowing current with different voltage sources (up to 120V). I need to measure currents below 1A, then, range in mA. These four sources will connected and controlled using a 8 relay module in which each relay will activate/deactivate one source. Which is the simplest and safer way?

I’ve seen many solutions as shunts, ACS758, Zener circuit, etc. however, I cannot find the most suitable solution for my case.

Any help?

Thanks.

With 120v DC I would be looking for a transducer with electrical isolation, both for your and the Arduinos safety.
Google “ 1A dc current transducer” .

I found this ( they do a 1A ranged device): DC Transducers | DC Probes | AC / DC Transducers | Powertek

REM14:
Hi,

I would like to measure the flowing current with different voltage sources (up to 120V). I need to measure currents below 1A, then, range in mA. These four sources will connected and controlled using a 8 relay module in which each relay will activate/deactivate one source. Which is the simplest and safer way?

I've seen many solutions as shunts, ACS758, Zener circuit, etc. however, I cannot find the most suitable solution for my case.

Any help?

Thanks.

Voltage - ac or dc?

Current - what resolution do you want, what measurement bandwidth, and what is the maximum current flowing.

If AC do you care about phase relationship?

[ Never heard of using a zener to measure current ]

It’s DC

Yes, @MarkT, it is DC. Thanks @hammy for the suggestion. I’ve seen also the INA219B module from Adafruit https://cdn-learn.adafruit.com/downloads/pdf/adafruit-ina219-current-sensor-breakout.pdf. However, it works to up to 26VDC. I want to measure the current from four voltage sources of 10V, 30V, 24V and 120V. Do you know a similar element or procedure to suit my requirements?

Thanks.

What kind of load(s) will be between source and ground? Schematic?

My outstanding question:

Current - what resolution do you want, what measurement bandwidth, and what is the maximum current flowing.