Mac Adress of HC05 and HC06 Modules

Im building an android app where you can directly connect to a HC05 or HC06 module. Now the problem is, that i want to filter all the nearby bluetooth devices so that the app only lists HC05 or Hc06 modules if they are close. I have to do this with the mac Adress.

Now my question is: does anybody know which parts of the Mac Adress of an HC05 and HC06 are always the same and which ones differ from model to model. For example: 98:D4:33:F5:AC:03 is a mac adress of one hc 05 module im using. Which part is the unique part and which part is the part that always stays the same?

Why does it even matter, which parts are the same? Just compare the entire address.

For example: 98:D4:33:F5:AC:03 is a mac adress of one hc 05 module im using. Which part is the unique part and which part is the part that always stays the same?

Manufacturers buy Mac addresses in blocks. So any part of the address can change depending on what address blocks they bought.

aarg:
Why does it even matter, which parts are the same? Just compare the entire address.

The question is whether there's a way to filter to hust HC05/06's. So it matters.