I am desperately in need of some help. I have gone through so many forums on this topic and nothing has been able to help me. I feel like I've tried everything.
I have the newest version of Arduino and none of the appropriate ports are showing up to upload my code.
I am working on a MacBook Pro macOC High Sierra Version 10.13.5
This is what I have tried:
- I have an official Arduino Uno. All lights are on, I have a green one and two yellow ones.
- I have 3 different cables I have tried.
- I have downloaded different FDTI drivers and even the newest one isn't working.
- I have tried no drivers and relied on the Apple ones.
- I have kept the cables plugged in and restarted Arduino multiple times.
- I have started the computer multiple times, both with and without drivers.
Please respond in laymen terms for me because I'm apparently dumb and can't figure out what is going on.