Mac defrag = Arduino wont compile anymore

Last night i was reading through the latest macworld magazine and it recommended doing an erase empty space. So I did this, once it was done My sketches, as in none of them, will compile. I have delted arduino are redownloaded it, but still nothing, I have checked to make sure that all my libraries are still there and they are all good.

i just recently installed a new hard drive, so i booted from the old one and my sketches compile no problem. It is mainly to do with analog inputs and also my sketches are using direct port. here are the errors.

try_this_one:49: error: 'A12' was not declared in this scope try_this_one:50: error: 'A15' was not declared in this scope try_this_one:51: error: 'A13' was not declared in this scope try_this_one:52: error: 'A14' was not declared in this scope try_this_one:53: error: 'A11' was not declared in this scope try_this_one.cpp: In function 'void SB_SendPacket()': try_this_one:418: error: 'PORTE' was not declared in this scope try_this_one:419: error: 'PORTE' was not declared in this scope try_this_one:420: error: 'PORTE' was not declared in this scope try_this_one.cpp: In function 'void SB_Latch()': try_this_one:426: error: 'PORTE' was not declared in this scope try_this_one:426: error: 'PORTG' was not declared in this scope

and here is the first line of code with an issue:

int analogPin1= A12; int analogPin2 = A15; int analogPin3 = A13; int analogPin4 = A14; int analogPin5 = A11;

Like I said it compiles fine on the old hard drive, kinda stumped on what is going on or missing in my system.

anyone ever seen this or have an idea how to fix it?

Thanks, J

Check the board type. (Tools -> Board)

Nick, that was the solution, thanks!!! Don't know why it did that but I never would have thought to check that. It has switched to uno