MAC OS X - Symbol not found: _environ

Hello,

I have just installed Arduino on to my Mac OS X 10.7.5. I have tried to run the example sketch for the MPU6050 and it doesn't work.

I have looked at previous threads and nothing helps, I even downloaded a Macport as suggested but have no idea how this helps and I still get the same message. I have even deleted all the files and tried again but i still get the same error. Can someone please advise me on what to do!!

[color=orange]/Users/jaypatel/Desktop/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/4.9.2/../../../../avr/bin/ld: /Users/jaypatel/Desktop/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/../libexec/gcc/avr/4.9.2/liblto_plugin.so: error loading plugin: dlopen(/Users/jaypatel/Desktop/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/../libexec/gcc/avr/4.9.2/liblto_plugin.so, 2): Symbol not found: _environ
  Referenced from: /Users/jaypatel/Desktop/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/../libexec/gcc/avr/4.9.2/liblto_plugin.so
  Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib[/color]

[color=orange]collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status[/color]
Using library I2Cdev in folder: /Users/jaypatel/Documents/Arduino/libraries/I2Cdev (legacy)
Using library Wire at version 1.0 in folder: /Users/jaypatel/Desktop/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/libraries/Wire 
Using library MPU6050 in folder: /Users/jaypatel/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MPU6050 (legacy)
[color=orange]exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.[/color]