Magnetic levitation with two hall effect sensors

Hey
I’m currently working on a project, where I want to levitate a permanent magnet under an electromagnet. The idea is to place a hall-sensor directly under the electromagnet and directly on top of it. From the reading of the hall-sensors, I can take the difference between the measured values, which will be determined by the height (how close the permanent magnet is) of the permanent magnet, and not the magnetic field of electromagnet, because I have “filtered” it out, by using to sensors (where the magentic field at both ends of the electromagnet is equally strong) and taking the difference between the two meaured values.
Using a MOSFET I can use the analogwrite(); function and determine PMW of the output signal, and thereby control the electromagnet’s strength.
I have some questions:

1. Would this be possible, when I’m using the two hall-sensors, because I’m worried about if the sensors are sensetive enough.
  2. What components should I use? (Se circuit in the link, it is just an example - Note it only contains one Halla-sensor, because I borrowed the picture from another post).

I doubt that would work, but try it anyway! You will learn a lot.

Why don't you think it will work?