Make a big but chip touch screen surface

Hello guys I wanted to hook up an Rgb color detecter sensor on my stylus pen so using a printed RGB colorful like:

I'm gonna get the color by the sensor and then send it to my device the point is I what the sensor with this colorful printed paper work nice and be small to be able to attach that on a small (standard) stylus pen.What sensor or what kind of that would you suggest me? Tnx.

Honestly, you would do better to just collect the XY coordinates and translate it to a colour in software. You could still have the printed sheet for the visual cue.

Hi Tnx what should I use to get X and Y coordinators?I heard about piezoelectric don't know exactly which models will let me get pressure touch screen it should be connected to the four edges and then it calculates the pressure of a finger and by some calculations in arduino you get X and Y I'm not sure still and I just heard it I met piezoelectric just today on a website and I don't know for sure what model I should use and what exactly it does.

Here's the link :
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://beyondthekeeboard.wordpress.com/2009/08/27/building-a-pressure-sensitive-touch-surface/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwia242g6-7YAhXrDMAKHXnVC8gQFjAAegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw1LeWU6ynA5o72RhfAEfPxz&ampcf=1

Stevemoretz:
Hello guys I wanted to hook up an Rgb color detecter sensor on my stylus pen so using a printed RGB colorful like:

You can not print RGB. You're printing CMYK. Different set of colours - some RGB colours (a.o. bright greens) that can be displayed on the screen do not exist in CMYK and the other way around.

So What do you suggest?

What can I use so wherever I touch I get a different value to analog in?like aluminum or sth a module or sth?I don't know please somebody help.

Is this accurate?

Anybody have tried it?

Never tried it but I don't see any big issues with this. It probably works.

Accuracy, well, probably not that great. Easy enough to build and try it out for yourself I'd say.

I'm going to try that Tnx.if you have another more accurate method please tell us.tnx.