make arduino type words

hello i have to finish a project that i got stuck into, indeed to create a keyboard that would let me press only one button and a whole competed frase would come up,( exmp_if i pressed a simple button once, on the screen i would see a full word) i tried to hack a keyboard but after i fished figuring out all the outputs i wondered if i could do it withan arduino.

hello i have to finish a project that i got stuck into, indeed to create a keyboard that would let me press only one button and a whole competed frase would come up,( exmp_if i pressed a simple button once, on the screen i would see a full word) i tried to hack a keyboard but after i fished figuring out all the outputs i wondered if i could do it withan arduino.

Look here, free V-USB: http://www.obdev.at/products/vusb/index.html

You just use the serial print command triggered by a button press something like this:-

if(digitalRead(pin) == LOW) Serial.println("your words here");

Now the trick is to make sure you only send it once when the button is first pushed.

We're not going to do your project for you, so quit posting the same thing over and over.

Learn to spell, too.

@OP: Please don't cross post. It wastes time.

This time, I've merged the topics; if there's a next time, I'll just delete the duplicates.