Make Flight Controll

hello everybody,
i want build quadcopter and i use arduino uno r3 to flight control. but until this day i can't make a program, anyone help me to make a program

There are several open-source Arduino based flight controller projects. Have a look at them, and choose one. It would be sensible to also adopt the hardware platform used by those projects.

Ive been working on a very similar project for a while and it is quite complex. I have been programming arduino for a few years now, and I find this project very challenging. If you just want a functional quadcopter and are new to programming, I would suggest using a pre-programmed board.

-Nick

i want make flight control just a control RPM. if i buy board i can setting PID. for me PID is very difficult. i hope when i control RPM this quadcopter fly. this logic if RPM in motor dc same this quad will fly

umma13:
i want make flight control just a control RPM. if i buy board i can setting PID. for me PID is very difficult. i hope when i control RPM this quadcopter fly. this logic if RPM in motor dc same this quad will fly

If you think that PID is difficult then with respect it seems unlikely you are in a position to implement a flight controller yourself. If you only want to have direct control over the motors (with no on-board closed loop flight control logic) then all you really need is a couple of speed controllers and a transmitter with a mixer function, but unless you already have extensive experience of flying quadrotors at this scale I suspect you're going to be shocked by how hard they are to control. One of the main reasons that multirotor drones became popular recently is that flight controllers good enough to fly them have become cheaply available. And the reason they only became available recently is that these things are actually extremely complicated. Trying to fly a multi-rotor without an onboard flight controller is IMO a recipe for disaster, and trying to make your own flight controller is an extremely advanced project. If you think it's going to be simpler than working out how to set up somebody else's flight controller, I think you're probably wrong. I recommend that you start with one of the open source hardware and software projects and don't consider making your own flight controller from scratch until you have become extremely proficient at flying the vehicle and have a thorough understanding of how the open source implementations work.