Makezee - Making, made easy - Seeking Vendors

Let me start by saying, this is not meant to be spammy. I am a real person, and i will be happy to answer any questions or concerns anyone may have.

We have recently launched Makezee https://www.makezee.com
We are actively seeking vendors to sign up for free accounts.

We have a dedicated "Microcontroller Programming" section. When you sign up for a completely free account, you can list any types of services you can perform and then start getting paid for what probably already do for free.

You will get your own customizable storefront and can start taking orders immediately. We work on a "quote request" system, so you are welcome to review the request, quote as necessary or even just not take the job.

All payments and order processing happen directly on the site, so you really can focus on the job itself and we handle the rest.

https://www.makezee.com

• Adam
    Makezee

Are you "fresh out of the box" ?

Took a look at the site but not seeing what I expected...eg. completed projects gallery, customer lists (where they agree to be published) Testimonials etc.

Although I see lots of "sign up" boxes...Maybe too many.

Even the Vendors list is almost blank.
Would also like to see the T&C without having to sign up.

Like that you offer so many services under one roof but I would need to be able to see what you have done so far not just pretty pictures taken for publicity.

Ballscrewbob:

It is my understanding that, in the U.S., that is required in order for such a thing to be enforceable.

Ballscrewbob:
Are you "fresh out of the box" ?

Took a look at the site but not seeing what I expected...eg. completed projects gallery, customer lists (where they agree to be published) Testimonials etc.

Although I see lots of "sign up" boxes...Maybe too many.

Even the Vendors list is almost blank.

Like that you offer so many services under one roof but I would need to be able to see what you have done so far not just pretty pictures taken for publicity.

Yes, we are quite new, and are primarily focusing on building up our vendor pool.

All of the things you mentioned are going to be part of this system, actually already implemented, but that will start to happen organically as we get more action on the site.

I will make sure we get a publicly viewable T&C up tomorrow.

Thank you for the insight.