Making a DIY RC Plane Using GSM Module + FPV Suggestions

Hey guys I am a RC Plane enthusiast,
actually i want to develop a normal aerodynamic R-C plane using Arduino and GSM Module as a means of communication of signal?
My first question is,is it possible to plan one?i mean using GSM module?
What privileges will the GSM Module provide?
let me just make a flow chart of what i am thinking :wink:
Connecting a Arduino+GSM module to the internet(HSDPA)–>Controlling the plane using 2G or HSDPA as a link,using my laptop as a transmitter?
for now i am satisfied if this type of connection will provide me a decent flow of commands between my plane and reciever,with a satisfied latency?
But if possible can i set up a FPV camera and get the transmission on my laptop screen?yeah using GSM Module?
Meanwhile i am a noob in connecting motor,so if possible i want some reference link that will perfectly explain me to connect a motor to my arduino board?
Ahh,sorry i didn’t explain the layout of the plane,well it’s a three motor driven plane,two servos and the third one i will be using as a propeller?Suggestion on a better layout is appreciated :smiley:

A GSM module? My first thought is power requirements. Secondly GSM usually means text/sms messages and they have an associated time lag. I think that according to the spec 5 days for delivery is acceptable.

dannable:
A GSM module? My first thought is power requirements. Secondly GSM usually means text/sms messages and they have an associated time lag. I think that according to the spec 5 days for delivery is acceptable.

this means,i have to drop the GSM idea?right?
ok but still i want to use Arduino as a Pilot to my plane can you suggest me some other way?possibly a strong
transmitter and receiver than can range upto 1 km and connect to my arduino and send and receive information from ground,if possible suggest me a one which can also transmit the video from above?