making a remote control

I was not sure where to put this subject since I am quite new and my project contains multiple elements…

The problem is: I am trying to send signals to my esc from my potentiometer through an STX882 Transmitter SRX882 Receiver. To compensate for the loss of signal I am using a NE5534 following this schematic :

When I connect my Arduino nano directly to the esc it works fine. as read on the serial monitor I am sending a signal between 0 and 180 to the esc, but when the signal goes through the transmitter, receiver and then through the NE5534, I get values from 600 to 1000, when I hooked it up to my Arduino to see what the problem was. Since I lack the skill and knowledge I do not know how to fix this. My guess is that I need to change something with the NE5534, because I have tried sending different values to the receiver without achieving getting the signal between 0 and 180. Here is the schematics for the NE5534:
NE5534

Any help would be much appreciated and I am hoping it is just a quick fix, that I am not bright enough to find out of myself

edit:
here is my troubleshooting code

#include <SoftwareServo.h>
int potentiometer=A7;
int potval;
#define rfReceivePin A0 //RF Receiver pin = Analog pin 0
unsigned int data = 0;

SoftwareServo ESC;

void setup() {

pinMode(potentiometer, INPUT);
ESC.attach(9);
Serial.begin(9600);
ESC.setMinimumPulse(800);
ESC.setMaximumPulse(2000);
}

void loop() {
data=analogRead(rfReceivePin);
//Serial.print("data recieved ");
//Serial.println(data);
potval=analogRead(potentiometer);
potval=map(potval,0,1023,0,180);
ESC.write(potval);
SoftwareServo::refresh();
// Serial.print("data sent ");
Serial.println(potval);
//delay(1000);
}

Please supply a full circuit of the project. Show the Arduino, Tx, Rx and receiver board.

Show all connections.

Weedpharma

data=analogRead(rfReceivePin);

Doesn't work that way, nor does adding an opamp. These RX/TX boards work with special digital codes only.

There are libraries for these modules, like RCSwitch. Install that first. Look at the examples. Try to set up communicating between transmitter and receiver (you need two Arduinos) before you think of controlling your esc. Leo..

Ok, thanks for the information, but since i am following a project on instructables: electric longboard how did he manage to do it, without two arduinos and extra libraries?

foggha: as read on the serial monitor I am sending a signal between 0 and 180 to the esc, but when the signal goes through the transmitter, receiver and then through the NE5534, I get values from 600 to 1000,

Servos and Electronic Speed Controls (ESC's) are controlled by pulse width, typically in the 1000 microsecond to 2000 microsecond range. Your sketch is telling the SoftwareServo library to send a pulse width of 800 microseconds for 0 degrees of rotation and 2000 microseconds for a rotation of 180 degrees:

ESC.setMinimumPulse(800);
  ESC.setMaximumPulse(2000);

If you are measuring the output in microseconds then the pulses appear to be fine at 0 degrees but only half the desired width at 180 degrees.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems the author of that article is just using dumb ON/OFF keying for the remotes. Last time I looked at the output of a receiver, it had a lot of hash when nothing was received. Leo..