making an bot controlled by laptop

HI! I want to make a bot controlled by laptop and i want to get a live feed from the bot to my laptop.. how could i get a live feed to my laptop..?? Please give me some ideas.. Thanks in advance...

Live feed of what ?
An Arduino is not powerful enough for images or video.

You can easily send data from a laptop to an Arduino using the USB cable or Bluetooth or WiFi.

If you have no experience this will be a challenging project. Don't try to do it all at once. Think of it as several small projects that will eventually work together. Get each piece working on its own before you start to combine them.

...R

HI! I want to make a bot controlled by laptop and i want to get a live feed from the bot to my laptop.. how could i get a live feed to my laptop..?? Please give me some ideas.. Thanks in advance...

Wired or wireless?

i want a live feed of video from the bot and it should be wireless… I’m a beginner to this…

i want a live feed of video from the bot and it should be wireless

How about just attaching an independent wireless (wifi) camera to your bot?

will that be costly??

You might use google and youtube to find bots similar to what you want. Below is an old simple project using a wireless router. You might consider getting a foscam for video as they have a lot of features and a support forum.

Is there any other cheaper way to do the same??