Making of an electronic differential as a graduation project

Electronic differential
so let me start from the beginning over here we are 5 students who are doing an electronic differential using two BLDC motors, drivers and an arduino mega.
my components of the project are:

• one arduino mega
  • BLDC motors conversion kit
  • a car chasis
  • a steering angle sensor(SAS)

LINKS OF COMPONENTS ARE BELOW FOR ADDED DETAILS
now the idea of our project is to make the vehicle move with the speed of 40km/h as a continuous speed when steering is detected by the SAS according to that steering angle and ofcourse if it is anti clock wise or clockwise one of the two rear mounted motors would have to slow down and the other one would speed up in order to travel the same distance in the same time using the ackerman principle steering system.
My question here is how to start coding for something like this ,what measurements of the chassis do i need to provide for someone to help me writing the code?! and is the code available online for such project ?

also can anyone in this forum check if my components are correct in order for the vehicle to work at the specified speed ? if not neglect this next paragraph

the total weight of the chassis plus the actual human driver plus components (motors,drivers,batteries) is assumed to be between 250 to 270 kg we calculated that we needed about 90n.m to move the car from rest.
the continuous speed we want to achieve to test the differential on ranges from 30 to 40 km/h
now the acceleration really doesn't matter to me as long as it is less than 40 secs and as long as the motor gets to the desired continuous speed for a range of 30~40 km per charge of battery. we are looking to get motors from a company called QSmotors in china i would happily welcome recommending any other motor (48-60V BLDC)from USA if available with its compatible components (drivers,speed pedal, speed sensor, brakes ) and will the below SAS work with out driver if not please recommend one , also one last thing we are lost on what battery to get if you could recommend a good battery preferably lithium ion to move the vehicle for 30~40 km range per charge and its charger with a budget of 500~700 total battery cost we would really appreciate it! thanks for your time.

suggested components for the project :
The motor kit (48 or 60V):

The SAS:

P.S
we found this table on the qs motor site

does this mean that two of the 1kw motors is more than enough to move our vehicle at 30~40km/h for 30~40 km range per charge since we calculated that we only needed 90n.m as the starting torque? if so could you recommend batteries for it !

You have not indicated you have completed the geometry exercise to compute the speed difference for each angle of the steering. That is the thing to do long before coding anything.

Paul

I'd think that electric power balance of the motors would be the easy way to go.

Also I'm not available as test driver of your computed differential vehicle :-]