making water monitoring system using arduino, ph probe and dosing pump

Hello, right now I’m trying to make a water monitoring system using 1 arduino uno, 1 or 2 dosing pump, 1 ph probe, and 1 DC motor. I’m using LabVIEW for monitoring the system. So, my question is is it possible to make it? Currently, I cannot find suitable dosing pump and the VIs for pH probe. can anyone help?

VI = virtual instrument driver for the ph probe ? You’d need to look at NI forums for that or write your own or see if the ph probe supplier can provide.

The pump depends on flow rate , pressure head , voltage etc .

Arduinos can read pH probes, can switch on and off dosing pumps (I'm using peristaltic pumps for just that), and it can switch on and off DC motors. The motors and pumps of course by sending a signal to an appropriate driver.

I don't know LabView so can't comment on whether or how that could work with an Arduino.

GuiltiaSinJurai:
Hello, right now I'm trying to make a water monitoring system using 1 arduino uno, 1 or 2 dosing pump, 1 ph probe, and 1 DC motor. I'm using LabVIEW for monitoring the system. So, my question is is it possible to make it? Currently, I cannot find suitable dosing pump and the VIs for pH probe. can anyone help?

Hi,
Can you send more details on your current (monitoring) system?
What you intend: can be made by hand (opening and closing valves, speeding motors, etc)?
Regards.