Mapping 4 different values Problem!

Hello,

I have transmitter and receiver. I take 4 channel value from xBee module. I need to map values from 0-255 to 1000-2000 . I mapped with the help of map function. If i write this mapped result to serial port just for 1 value it's okey. But when i try 4 of them to serial port it's changing and gives wrong results. I changed delay many times but it didn't work. I will use this values to create pwm. Actually i don't need to see all channel on serial port screen. But would i encounter a problem in doing this (creating pwm values and specifying the pin outputs) What should i do?

byteFB,byteLR,byteDK,byteNI values are taken from serial print (xBee)

pwm_width_2 = map(byteFB, 0, 255, 939, 2140); //PWM value on digital pin D2
pwm_width_3 = map(byteLR, 0, 255, 1000, 2000); //PWM value on digital pin D3
pwm_width_4 = map(byteDK, 0, 255, 1000, 2000); //PWM value on digital pin D4
pwm_width_5 = map(byteNI, 0, 255, 1000, 2000); //PWM value on digital pin D5

delay(10);
Serial.print("t");Serial.println(pwm_width_2);
Serial.print("y");Serial.println(pwm_width_3);
Serial.print("p");Serial.println(pwm_width_4);
Serial.print("r");Serial.println(pwm_width_5);
delay(10);

First, read the how to use this forum sticky for some advice on how to ask an effective question and how to post code properly.

Then post your code, a sample of the serial output that is wrong results and what the output should look like.

The serial input basics tutorial might help.

gear4gamecom:
What should i do?

Remove all delay() and reduce Serial output to a minimum, e.g. once per second.

groundFungus:
First, read the how to use this forum sticky for some advice on how to ask an effective question and how to post code properly.

Then post your code, a sample of the serial output that is wrong results and what the output should look like.

The serial input basics tutorial might help.

I read i couldn't solve, thanks.

DrDiettrich:
Remove all delay() and reduce Serial output to a minimum, e.g. once per second.

I tried but it didn't change. All the values can be read one by one. When i use this values without using serial port like creating pwm. Would i encounter in a problem? I think i don't encounter.

Hint: we can't see your code.