Mapping Arduino DUE to Arduino DUE CORE

Hi All,
I am new to the forum and to Arduino itself although I work wiring the DUE board to our own electronics so please forgive my lack of knowledge.
Previously we have used the Arduino DUE and now are moving to the Arduino DUE CORE which as you know is much smaller and has a different pinout. We normally use the Arduino DUE Header pins and plug it directly to an in house board however, now we are using the core I have been tasked with migrating the pins across. I have mapped out what I can but have found there are a different number of pins between the two boards. Does anyone have a conversion board or a pin map showing which pins are equal on each board and what happens to the excess pins?

Thanks in advance
Matt

For the DUE pinout, check with Graynomad pinout diagram that you will find in the DUE sub forum. For the DUE CORE, the pinout is provided, if I can remember, on the inhaos or copperhiltech site. Plus Sam3x datasheet and you are done for the pins functions.

ard_newbie:
For the DUE pinout, check with Graynomad pinout diagram that you will find in the DUE sub forum. For the DUE CORE, the pinout is provided, if I can remember, on the inhaos or copperhiltech site. Plus Sam3x datasheet and you are done for the pins functions.

i have used all of those apart from the sam3x datasheet so thank you for that. I have mapped the majority of the pinouts and functions but i end up with several spare pins as the core has a few more pins than the due. any ideas what i do with those spare pins?

Most of the "spare" pins of the DUE CORE vs the DUE are necessary for EMAC peripheral, the Ethernet MAC 10/100. See page 1242 of Sam3x datasheet.