Marlin 2.0 Error Message HELP!

I recently tried reupdating my MKS Gen L 3d printer board with a fresh version of Marlin after changing a few things and for the life of me I can't get the error messages to go away. I dont know what I did wrong. Here are the messages:

Arduino: 1.8.9 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

In file included from c:\users\max\appdata\local\temp\arduino_build_945486\sketch\src\inc\MarlinConfigPre.h:35:0,

from c:\users\max\appdata\local\temp\arduino_build_945486\sketch\src\inc\marlinconfig.h:28,

from sketch\src\HAL\HAL_AVR\HAL_spi_AVR.cpp:38:

c:\users\max\appdata\local\temp\arduino_build_945486\sketch\configuration.h:135:0: warning: "BOARD_MKS_GEN_L" redefined

define BOARD_MKS_GEN_L

^

In file included from c:\users\max\appdata\local\temp\arduino_build_945486\sketch\src\inc\MarlinConfigPre.h:31:0,

from c:\users\max\appdata\local\temp\arduino_build_945486\sketch\src\inc\marlinconfig.h:28,

c:\users\max\appdata\local\temp\arduino_build_945486\sketch\src\core\boards.h:64:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition

define BOARD_MKS_GEN_L 53 // MKS GEN L

^

c:\users\max\appdata\local\temp\arduino_build_945486\sketch\src\core\boards.h:280:72: error: operator '==' has no right operand

define MB(board) (defined(BOARD_##board) && MOTHERBOARD==BOARD_##board)

^

c:\users\max\appdata\local\temp\arduino_build_945486\sketch\src\pins\pins.h:113:7: note: in expansion of macro 'MB'

elif MB(MKS_GEN_L)

^

In file included from c:\users\max\appdata\local\temp\arduino_build_945486\sketch\src\inc\marlinconfig.h:32:0,

c:\users\max\appdata\local\temp\arduino_build_945486\sketch\src\pins\pins.h:473:4: error: #error "Unknown MOTHERBOARD value set in Configuration.h"

error "Unknown MOTHERBOARD value set in Configuration.h"

^

In file included from c:\users\max\appdata\local\temp\arduino_build_945486\sketch\src\inc\marlinconfig.h:41:0,

c:\users\max\appdata\local\temp\arduino_build_945486\sketch\src\inc\SanityCheck.h:56:4: error: #error "MOTHERBOARD is required. Please update your configuration."

error "MOTHERBOARD is required. Please update your configuration."

^

c:\users\max\appdata\local\temp\arduino_build_945486\sketch\src\inc\SanityCheck.h:1016:8: error: #error "SERVO0_PIN must be defined for your servo or BLTOUCH probe."

error "SERVO0_PIN must be defined for your servo or BLTOUCH probe."

^

c:\users\max\appdata\local\temp\arduino_build_945486\sketch\src\inc\SanityCheck.h:1053:8: error: #error "Z_MIN_PROBE_USES_Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_PIN requires the Z_MIN_PIN to be defined."

error "Z_MIN_PROBE_USES_Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_PIN requires the Z_MIN_PIN to be defined."

I had flashed the board many time prior with this exact firmware and now all of a sudden it doesn't want to work. What can I do or try differently. Any help appreciated! Thanks!