Marlin Upload to Sanguio Board Error

I am getting an error when I try to compile a sketch of Marlin 2.0.2 for a Sanguino 1284 - 16Mhz Board. I am using Arduino 1.8.11.

I have added the correct library based on the release notes for the Creality Ender 3, which is U8glib.

Arduino: 1.8.11 (Windows 10), Board: "Sanguino, ATmega1284 or ATmega1284P (16 MHz)"

In file included from sketch\src\lcd/ultralcd.h:40:0,

from sketch\src\Marlin.cpp:34:

c:\users\kapau\appdata\local\temp\arduino_build_745160\sketch\src\marlincore.h: In function 'bool IsRunning()':

c:\users\kapau\appdata\local\temp\arduino_build_745160\sketch\src\marlincore.h:74:13: error: redefinition of 'bool IsRunning()'

inline bool IsRunning() { return  Running; }

^~~~~~~~~

In file included from sketch\src\Marlin.cpp:31:0:

sketch\src\Marlin.h:331:13: note: 'bool IsRunning()' previously defined here

inline bool IsRunning() { return  Running; }

^~~~~~~~~

In file included from sketch\src\lcd/ultralcd.h:40:0,

from sketch\src\Marlin.cpp:34:

c:\users\kapau\appdata\local\temp\arduino_build_745160\sketch\src\marlincore.h: In function 'bool IsStopped()':

c:\users\kapau\appdata\local\temp\arduino_build_745160\sketch\src\marlincore.h:75:13: error: redefinition of 'bool IsStopped()'

inline bool IsStopped() { return !Running; }

^~~~~~~~~

In file included from sketch\src\Marlin.cpp:31:0:

sketch\src\Marlin.h:332:13: note: 'bool IsStopped()' previously defined here

inline bool IsStopped() { return !Running; }

^~~~~~~~~

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Sanguino.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Any help would be appreciated.

There is a bug in Marlin 2.0.2. Marlin/src/Marlin.h and Marlin/src/Marlin.cpp was renamed to Marlin/src/MarlinCore.h and Marlin/src/MarlinCore.cpp in:

but one of the maintainers accidentally committed the files back, so now there are duplicate copies of the source code, thus the "redefinition of" errors.

It's pretty amazing that they could make a release when the most basic compilation test would have exposed the incredibly obvious bug.

I can fix it by deleting Marlin/src/Marlin.h and Marlin/src/Marlin.cpp, but I don't know if an important change was committed into those files. So I wouldn't trust my 3D printer to Marlin 2.0.2. Use 2.0.1 or wait for the developers to make a proper new 2.0.3 release.