math.h library not in download

Hi all

In advance thanks for any help you may offer.

I am running arduino 1:1.0.5+dsfg2-2 on Peppermint OS we have just built a board in electronics lab and I am trying to load a program onto it. I keep coming up with the following error ::::: AITuino_01.ino:11:18: fatal error: Math.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

From what I have read the math.h library is suppose to come with the arduino IDE download and this is the first time I have come across this error message.

Any advice as I have been looking for the library but I am drawing a blank.

Matt

Quick update: I am also trying to install the the DallasTemperature.h library and have it downloaded but for some reason when I try add the library from zip file I am getting no info back and the library is not installing.

Any ideas would be awesome.

Try math.h in place of Math.h. The C standard libraries are almost always in lowercase. For some OS's it's not a problem but on Mac and Linux the filenames are case sensitive.

johnwasser:
Try math.h in place of Math.h. The C standard libraries are almost always in lowercase. For some OS's it's not a problem but on Mac and Linux the filenames are case sensitive.
[/quote

johnwasser:

Thanks a million that has been wrecking my head all day and no matter what I was doing it didn't work for me.