Matlab-RS485-Arduino---HELP

1. Sorry for bad english :)

Trying to do a project where matlab will be master and arduino slave. I connected the PC to the RS485 bus via RS232/485 converter. I have connected arduino to RS485 bus via transceiver (MAX485).

I connected in the following way

PIN-OUT MAX485 --> Arduino 1 -> RO (Receiver Output) to pin 0 (Rx) 2 -> Receive enable to a digital input (pin4) 3 -> Driver enable to a digital (pin4) 4 -> DI (Driver In) to pin 1 (Tx) 5 -> GND to gnd of the arduino 6 -> SIGNAL A (bus RS-485+) 7 -> SIGNAL B (bus RS-485-) 8 -> Vcc to 5 V of the arduino I wrote a simple code to verify communication code in arduino

char z; char z2; int led=13;

define pinT 04

void setup() { Serial.begin(9600); pinMode(pinT,OUTPUT); digitalWrite(pinT,LOW); pinMode(led,OUTPUT);

} void loop() {

if(Serial.available()>0){ digitalWrite(led,HIGH); delay(2000); z=Serial.read(); if(z=='C'){ digitalWrite(led,LOW); } } digitalWrite(pinT,HIGH); delay(10); Serial.println(5); delay(10); digitalWrite(pinT,LOW);

} in matlab global s1

s1=serial('COM3','BaudRate',9600); s1.InputBufferSize=1; s1.Terminator=''; s1.Timeout=1; fopen(s1) while (1) fprintf(s1, 'C'); pause(1);

uzorak = fscanf(s1,'d') end fclose(s1);

I'm a beginner, if someone could take a look what is wrong, or what is not wrong: D and direct me in the right direction

if someone could take a look what is wrong,

You're the one with the gear - what do you think is wrong?

the only communication that is done is digitalWrite(pinT,HIGH); delay(10); Serial.println(5); delay(10); digitalWrite(pinT,LOW);

regardless of whether it is this a piece of code digitalWrite(pinT,HIGH); included or not