MAX7219 LED matrix control with joystick

I was with the project, controlled by joysticks led MAX7219. but I do not know how to write code. you can write yourself 1 code is not. like when we go on the joystick controller will make 1 LED matrix text, joystick go down then back out one other words

help me

We can't help you because we don't understand you. What is your native language? Perhaps there is a section of the Arduino forum where you can be understood.

PaulRB: We can't help you because we don't understand you. What is your native language? Perhaps there is a section of the Arduino forum where you can be understood.

I mean how to move text from the top / bottom or left to right by the joystick with LED MAX7219 Sorry, my English is not very good. I am Vietnamese

If possible, how would I go about scrolling text down from the top, or up from the bottom. I can get the letters already displayed to scroll down after being drawn on the display, but how would you scroll letters up from the bottom and stop in position on the display by joystick.

if moving the joystick upwards, then the text will scroll from bottom to top, or move the joystick to the left, then the text will scroll from right to left

help me

somebody support me

Check out Parola library to start, to get your text to display. Can look into adding joystick control from there. https://parola.codeplex.com/