MCP4725 and servo code not working together

Hello
Here is what i am trying to do. I am new to arduino I have read Jeremy Blums exploring arduino but now i am stuck. I have a electric scooter and i wanted to have the arduino as an y-kable so the throttle would control both the electric motor and a servo.
The throttle i a linear hall sensor and to control the electric motor i am using a MCP4725 DAC to get a less noisy 0-5v signal and then i also want a servo to follow the throttle.
I have no problems with geting one or the other code to work as i want but when i try to combine them i do something wrong.
I also have a feeling that i am using a messy code to get a 0-5v signal out of the MCP4725. Is there a better way to get a liner signal out of it and not a sinus curve?

#include <Servo.h>
#include <Wire.h>
#include <Adafruit_MCP4725.h>
#define voltsIn A0
Servo myservo;
Adafruit_MCP4725 dac; // constructor
int adcValueRead = 0;
int val;

void setup(void) {
myservo.attach(9);
Serial.begin(9600);
dac.begin(0x60); // The I2C Address: Run the I2C Scanner if you’re not sure

}

void loop(void) {

uint32_t dac_value;
int adcValueRead = 0;
float voltageRead = 0;
float dac_expected_output;

val = analogRead(adcValueRead);
val = map(val, 0, 1023, 0, 180);
myservo.write(val);
delay(15);

for (dac_value = 0; dac_value < 4096; dac_value = adcValueRead*4)
{
dac_expected_output = (5.0/4096.0) * dac_value;
dac.setVoltage(dac_value, false);
delay(250);
adcValueRead = analogRead(voltsIn);
voltageRead = (adcValueRead * 5.0 )/ 1024.0;
}
}

val = analogRead(adcValueRead);

adcValueRead = analogRead(voltsIn);

It does not make sense to read from a variable pin number!

ok. But the hall sensor is connected to pin A0.
How do i get the servo output to understand that it is supposed to be connected to the hall sensor?

How do i get the servo output to understand that it is supposed to be connected to the hall sensor?

The ONLY output from a servo is movement. The servo and hall-effect sensor might be mechanically related, but they are not electrically or logically related.

So, this statement does NOT make sense.

Use Pin in the name of every variable that holds a pin number. Use const in the definition of the variable.

Use Value in the name of every variable that holds the value read from an analog pin.

Then, you'll see that it is impossible to assign a new value to a variable that holds a pin number.