mcufirend LCD problems with libraires

So I have the mcufriend LCD and I followed a guide on here to make it work, http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=292777.0.

There’s nothing wrong with this tutorial, I must be doing something wrong.

I think that I’m not putting my libraries in the right place, I have put them here :

My Documents/Arduino/libraries/

I simply try to import one of the libraries to any sketch and I get an error, a very long error. here are the first few lines.

C:\Users\Louis\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AdaTFTLCD\Adafruit_TFTLCD.cpp: In member function 'void Adafruit_TFTLCD::init()':
C:\Users\Louis\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AdaTFTLCD\Adafruit_TFTLCD.cpp:105: error: 'csPort' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Louis\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AdaTFTLCD\Adafruit_TFTLCD.cpp:105: error: 'csPinSet' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Louis\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AdaTFTLCD\Adafruit_TFTLCD.cpp:106: error: 'wrPort' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Louis\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AdaTFTLCD\Adafruit_TFTLCD.cpp:106: error: 'wrPinSet' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Louis\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AdaTFTLCD\Adafruit_TFTLCD.cpp:107: error: 'rdPort' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Louis\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AdaTFTLCD\Adafruit_TFTLCD.cpp:107: error: 'rdPinSet' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Louis\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AdaTFTLCD\Adafruit_TFTLCD.cpp:108: error: 'cdPort' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Louis\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AdaTFTLCD\Adafruit_TFTLCD.cpp:108: error: 'cdPinSet' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Louis\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AdaTFTLCD\Adafruit_TFTLCD.cpp: In member function 'void Adafruit_TFTLCD::begin(uint16_t)':

I assume that one of the libraries doesn’t know where the other libraries are.

I don’t really know what else to say other than I have just updated to the newest IDE.

Thanks, from Louis

I think that I'm not putting my libraries in the right place, I have put them here :

My Documents/Arduino/libraries/

Did you follow the instructions here: --> http://arduino.cc/en/Guide/Libraries

It is important to preserve the folder structure in order for the IDE to find everything it needs.

Don

Yes, but I will retry to see if something went wrong. I even tried to re-install Arduino and get a fresh sketchbook but still nothing. I'll try this method, thanks.