MD_Menu problems

Hello,

I try the MD_Menu from github, i use the Menu_LCD-Shield.ino i just change this for my DFRobot LCD Shield v1.1 on UNO board :

MD_UISwitch_Analog::uiAnalogKeys_t keyTable =
{
{ 50, 10, 'R' }, // Right
{ 250, 15, 'U' }, // Up
{ 450, 15, 'D' }, // Down
{ 650, 15, 'L' }, // Left
{ 850, 15, 'S' }, // Select
};

But the menu doesn't appear or sometime on long selection or double i not sure on disappearing hazardously

Do you know this library ?

Best regards,

But the menu doesn't appear or sometime on long selection or double i not sure on disappearing hazardously

You need to be specific about your problem and post your code if changed from the example.

The menu not appearing may be because the analog values you have given are wrong. If you are complaining about long press and double press not working then you must be able to see the menu.

Have you tried your analog setting with the MD_UISWitch library test program to make sure that your values are correct?

What do you see in the serial monitor?

Hello,

Thanks for the MD_UISWitch test program i use it to have the real value of the shield and i reconfigure the table with the real value and all work fine !!!

Bouton Réal val DFRobot site
btnRIGHT 0 <50
btnUP 205 <250
btnDOWN 407 <450
btnLEFT 623 <650
btnSELECT 825 <850

Just a question in :

// These key values work for most LCD shields
MD_UISwitch_Analog::uiAnalogKeys_t keyTable =
{
{ 10, 10, ‘R’ }, // Right
{ 205, 15, ‘U’ }, // Up
{ 407, 15, ‘D’ }, // Down
{ 623, 15, ‘L’ }, // Left
{ 825, 15, ‘S’ }, // Select
};

The second element is a value or a % ?

Thanks you for this library a juste start to use it but it looks like very elegant !

Best regards,

Second value is +/- the value. For the second line in the table the range for UP is 205+/-15, or from 190 to 220.

Thanks