Measuring Li-Po battery percentage?

I have an 3.7V Li-Po battery and I want to measure the percentage of it. How do I go about doing this?

Try Google on "Monitoring a LiPo battery while powering the Arduino UNO with it".

shyam_electroid:
I have an 3.7V Li-Po battery and I want to measure the percentage of it. How do I go about doing this?

If you mean the percentage charge remaining you can't without checking exactly how much current has gone in and out over time.

But for a rough estimate you can just read the voltage and look the charge percentage up in a table.

Steve

If you mean the percentage charge remaining you can’t without checking exactly how much current has gone in and out over time.

That way you would mimic what a phone is doing: it has the circuitry to constantly measure the current drawn from the battery, and that’s how it can estimate how much charge is left.

But for a rough estimate you can just read the voltage and look the charge percentage up in a table.

And that’s what a typical power bank is doing with its 3-4 LEDs to show the charge. That’s also the precision that method can reach.