Mechanical 10 position rotary switch with push to actuate?

I'm after the above and all i can seem to find with my limited knowledge are plain rotary switches. Is there something i should be looking for with regards the push to actuate type rotary switch.

My project involves multiple switches to trigger sound files and i wanted to combine all the switches into one rotary switch that i could actuate then press when ready for the sound.

I don't know a switch like that. And Farnell doesn't seem to have any as well. Looking at other things like mice they usually fix that in the mechanical design of the device. Aka, place it in front of a normal push button.

But I think it would be simpler to use a rotary encoder and have an indicator for the 10 positions.

Before you get too far into your project, let me increase your knowledge of rotary switches.

There are TWO types of rotary switches: most common are called break-before-make. Which means the current connection is BROKEN before the connection to the next position is made. This may or may not destroy your project. Design with this in mind.

The other type is more rare, but is make-before-break. This switch will connect to the next circuit BEFORE it opens the current circuit. This may or may not destroy your project. Design with this in mind.

Paul