Mechanisms for Directional Air Flow Control

I was wondering if anyone could offer advice on methods of directional air flow control. I need to be able to pressurize three different containers at different times with a single pump. I basically need a mechanism that takes in air from 1/4" tubing (or any size around this; I can figure out how to deal with different sizes) and outputs to three similar-sized tubes that run to different containers.

It should be electronically controlled, so that it can be programmed to autonomously which tube the air flows out of, and fairly quiet (I prefer to avoid solenoids because of the annoying clicking noise).

I also strongly prefer a method that allows for minimal power consumption, since I need the arduino to run for extended periods of times while repeatedly pressurizing these containers.

I have already tested the pump-tubing-container setup, so I just need help with the mechanism to control airflow.

Thanks!

Google electrical gas valve. Add proportional for non-solenoid versions, which are very expensive.

needle valve. you can get one from an ice maker and put a motor on it. it will fail in place and it comes with connections for 1/4 inch tubing.

[ FAIL IN PLACE ] means that when you have no power to the motor, the valve stays at the last position. many flow controls will fail open or fail closed. in battery operation, fail in place is desirable.

the only thing I would offer is that you would need to calibrate it or just turn it on and off. with a tiny gear motor you would have a lot of control

Hi, Welcome to the forum.

How much pressure and how much air flow are we looking at controlling?

What is the application?

Thanks.. Tom :)