mega 2560 and 3.2"lcd and touch with shield TFT v2.2 - use

I bought this LCD model 3.2 inch touch screen 240 * 320 TFT LCD color screen module ILI9341 compatible punctuality atom 3V VC615 T15 at:LCD 3.2 inch touch screen 240 * 320 TFT LCD color screen module ILI9341 compatible punctuality atom 3V VC615 T15|atomic pen|atom touchatom - AliExpress.
problems appeared I have an Arduino Mega 2560 R3 board, and they have the very different connectors on arduino 20 pairs of connector and the LCD board has 17 pairs will be that can connect directly to this LCD on the Arduino board ???
I also bought a TFT LCD Mega shield V2.2 board also found this problem with the connectors one has 20 pairs and 17 pairs LCD has to do with where information for use with the Arduino Mega ???

Thank you for your attention and help they can give me ....

I saw nothing on that webpage that even mentioned Arduino.

What made you think it would work?

on the site where you bought the display gave me to understand that it would be already he passed me the use of his idea with TFT shield plate .....

on the site where you bought the display gave me to understand that it would be already he passed me the use of his idea with TFT shield plate .....

TFT LCD 3.2 "Touch Screen Arduino Shield with SD Slot