Mega hurts

Ouchiness

Ohh dear....

That's bad...

The photographer should have said "here let's plug that in to make it more realistic."

Tons of screaming people while their hands are touching the hot points! Then they quickly drop the soldering irons and mess up their PCBs.

What's wrong? They are wearing safety glasses!

Weedpharma

I tried it :cry:

@LarryD: That's gonna leave a mark ...

LarryD:
I tried it :cry:

The extent some members will go to in order to prove or disprove a post is astounding!

Weedpharma

weedpharma:
What's wrong? They are wearing safety glasses!

Weedpharma

But not ESD straps.

I hope that the soldering iron still powered off when take the foto...

Everything is so shiny in the photos. I need to clean..

AWOL:
Ouchiness

Those are the kind of people pushing quotas in STEM fields.

GoForSmoke:
Those are the kind of people pushing quotas in STEM fields.

More truth in this one sentence than in the whole American election season

Those people will be advertising circular saws next week. Someone should warn the local hospital!

Its like when you first get a soldering iron and go to use it .... except when. You go to use it you know the handle is for holding

AWOL:
But not ESD straps.

Could be a wireless one hidden there somewhere!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/New-Wireless-Cordless-Anti-Static-ESD-Discharge-Cable-Band-Wrist-Strap-Slim-/272114316860?hash=item3f5b46f63c:g:wh8AAOSw-zxWpHFT

Yes, some people deserve being put down.
Some poor sucker is going to destroy something nice.

Hi

See its new, and blue, and and and, ONE SIZE FITS ALL.....wow

Tom.. :slight_smile:

If it was green, the cordless aspect would be questionable. However, as we can see, this is quite a legitimate product.

This guy does not know what he is talking about: EEVblog #768 - Cordless Anti-Static Wristbands BUSTED! - YouTube You can tell he is full of it, as he claims there is only a 1 meg resistor. The data quoted above clearly says 10 meg. Pfft...

Hey, don't knock Dave....

And if you look at the video, he measures 1M.

Dave rocks.....