Mega Project with pressure transducer, push button, WS2812B LEDs, OLED display

I was so excited to get my code working with everything hooked up to a breadboard, but when I made my connections to the Arduino Mega, my LEDs and push button quit working correctly. My OLED display shield takes up half of my pins, so I am having to combine GROUND and POWER of the LEDs and push button to one pin, while my pressure transducer is taking up the remaining ground and power pins. (see diagram attached).

How do I fix this obvious issue the LEDs and push button have with each other sharing a 5V pin and Ground pin?

sketch_nov02a.ino (6.67 KB)

How do I fix this obvious issue the LEDs and push button have with each other sharing a 5V pin and Ground pin?

This is not an error, they will work sharing the same pin. You must have something else that has changed from your bread board setup that worked.

How much current is that LED strip taking? How is the whole thing powered? If it is through the onboard voltage regulator it will not supply very much current without overheating.

my LEDs and push button quit working correctly

Perhaps you should explain what correct working means, and what happens now that's not correct any more?