Mega Proto Shield, Please

Hello.

I have the Arduino Mega 2560 (R3), and also picked up the basic Proto Shield, but I'd very much like a shield (or actually, likely several) that covers and connects up to all the pins on my Arduino model so that I can work on the shield and just switch out the main microcontroller board to different projects and so that I'm less likely to damage the main microcontroller board from working on it directly.

Thanks.

I have the Arduino Mega 2560 (R3), and also picked up the basic Proto Shield, but I'd very much like a shield (or actually, likely several) that covers and connects up to all the pins on my Arduino model so that I can work on the shield and just switch out the main microcontroller board to different projects and so that I'm less likely to damage the main microcontroller board from working on it directly.

Like this? http://store.arduino.cc/ww/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11&products_id=22

Yes, thanks. Similar to that, but preferably assembled, available in the US, and not with the extras, like the Proto Shield I bought at my local RadioShack.

There's a generic one I can order from Amazon, but I would prefer to be able to get an official one.

I guess this is as much a suggestion as request.

I will likely order a few of the official Mega Proto kits from a US based seller, since it's the least undesirable option.

Thanks again.