Mega R3 & SS1289 3.2" Touch TFT

Comming from a few years of exp on Parallax MCU (BS2 & Propeller), I’m new to the C++ side of things (someone said you guys have cookies). So I bought a MEGA R3 ADK (android), and a 3.2" TFT from Itead Studio. Plugged and no play… The demos dont work, none of them. Screen is fine, backlight and all. Cannot get a demo program to compile no matter what i do. Now, i’m not a noob with electronics (studying for an AEES), so it’s to do with the code.I searched the arduino help files, nothing mentioning what or how to “name a type” or why “*****” was not declared in this scope. Not sure why the compiler is throwing these error codes, i have the library structures correct in both the arduino & sketch folders. Attached are the files i’m using with this demo. If someone would be so kind as to point me to the error of my ways, I’d be most appreciative. I’m not looking for someone to do the work for me, just show me why the IDE cant compile this seemingly simple demo. “don’t just give me a fish, teach me how to…” I have code::blocks, and can view/modify the .cpp/.h files easy enough, but nothing i try works. I’m familiar to object oriented programming from the Propeller MCU, an arduino program with using libraries is similar, just different syntax. I should have been able to figure this out… what am i missing?

ITDB02_Graph16.h (3.96 KB)

ITDB02_Graph16.cpp (26.2 KB)

keywords.txt (627 Bytes)