Melting roof shorting Bobweeny.

Damn it, every spring we have the same problem.
The roof melts, as it does, all our electrical and electronics short out.
I have tried to use peltier cooling modules to hinder the melting, but these kill my PP3 batteries in no time.
Using an SMPS with the batteries, does help milk that last bit of juice from them.
I tried to use solar cells but we only get three hours of dim daylight this time of year.

What's even worse, the bears are starting to take interest as the house gets smaller.

My best friend has disappeared and won't be back till next winter, but that's another story.

Suggestions welcomed. :frowning:

Maybe things will be better by May 1st :wink:

LarryD:
What's even worse, the bears are starting to take interest as the house gets smaller.

I have had several large dog breeds (English Mastiff), and I can tell you from experience that the pictured bear is telling herself "Yep, I can fit through there....No problem"

Who would have though, bears don't like open plan living. Maybe painting the walls beige will keep them away.

Riva:
Who would have though, bears don't like open plan living. Maybe painting the walls beige will keep them away.

I'll have to think about that :slight_smile:

Maybe stringing WS2812s around the perimeter will help, on to other hand, maybe they will think it is a restaurant. ???

Perhaps A Peltier Roof Insulation Layer, Fluid Outcome Only Later?

That would 'depend' on current state being available.

+1 for MarkT